Assistant ProfessorMadras Institute of Development Studies 79, II Main Road, Gandhinagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020
Telephone: 0091-44-24412589 24411574 24420204 24419771; Extn: 336; Fax: 0091-44–24910872
Mobile: 09403033919/ 7397338622.
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph. D (Economics) University of Mysore though the Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), Bangalore, Karnataka
Thesis: Sustainability of India’s Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Study (Awarded in December 2015)
- M. Phil (Economics) Jadavpur University, Kolkata (2006-2008), West Bengal
- M.A. (Economics) Jadavpur University, Kolkata (2004-06), West Bengal
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Economics Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal (2001-04).
- Assistant Professor, Madras Institute of Development Studies (MIDS), Chennai (Since October 2017 to present) .
- Assistant Professor, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bangalore, Karnataka. (December 2016 to September 2017)
- Assistant Professor, Symbiosis School of Economics, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, Maharashtra. (June 2015 to November 2016)
Area of Research
- Public Debt, Fiscal Sustainability, Federal Finance
- Macroeconomic Analysis
Fellowship / Awards
- ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship (August 2010 to August 2014)
- Qualified UGC NET in Economics and WBCSC conducted SET in Economics
|Is India's Public Debt Sustainable?||2014||South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance||Published. Vol. 3, Issue 2, page 241-266.ISSN: 2277-9787|
|Fiscal Sustainability of India's National Food Security Act 2013||2015||MARGIN: The Journal of Applied Economic Research||Published. Vol. 9, Issue 2, Page 133-156.ISSN: 0973-8010|
|Ricardian Approach to Fiscal Sustainability in India||2016||MARGIN: The Journal of Applied Economic Research||Vol. 10, Issue 4, Page 499-529, ISSN: 0973-8010|
|Assessment of India’s Fiscal and External Sector Vulnerability: A Balance Sheet Approach||2018||MARGIN: The Journal of Applied Economic Research||Vol.12, Issue 3. Page 499-529, ISSN: 0973-8010.|
|Analytical Framework for Fiscal Sustainability: A Review||2019||Review of Development and Change (RDC)||Forthcoming in June Issue, 2019.|
Available on request